We are looking for your talent!
Development engineer for embedded Linux applications
Nabla wind hub is a wind energy independent solution provider, that offers to the market the most advanced composite components, sensorics, analytics and engineering services, counting on commitment and competences to win and deliver long-term big-scale deals.
Through our own combined technologies and global patents, nabla wind hub is a pioneer international reference for end-to-end wind energy solutions, focusing on three strategic industry aspects: life extension, performance improvement, and maintenance optimization.
Furthermore, nabla wind hub promotes diversity, as our co-workers come from different nationalities and the diversity helps us reflecting, learning, and improving the services that we offer. So, we are willing to incorporate to our team an experienced software development engineer with a strong interest for embedded Linux applications.
The development engineer will primarily be involved in nabla wind hub’s iSpin development projects and support regarding our iSpin data collection and sensor products and will be directly reporting to the Head of New Developments and IT.
The development engineer will be based in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain.
The primary tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Specification, design, implementation, and test of embedded application software (primarily embedded Linux applications written in C/C++).
- Field testing of iSpin products hardware and software.
- Working with and controlling external suppliers in development projects.
- Technical support to other Nabla Wind Hub/ ROMO Wind A/S departments, customers and partners.
- Technical documentation.
- Depth knowledge of software development on embedded Linux real time platforms (knowledge about Yocto, Buildroot etc. is a plus).
- Depth knowledge about C/C++ programming.
- Knowledge about electronics and hardware near software development.
- Technical education at B.Sc or M.Sc level.
- Experience with development project management.
- Experience with controlling external suppliers in development projects.
- Ability to have a technical dialogue with other specialists, customers and partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work structured and to participate in larger development projects.
- You must be attracted by the challenges and fun of being in a small organisation, where your personal decisions, motivation and actions have significant impact on the project success.
- You are an experienced MS Office user.
- Fluency in English – both oral and written.
- A fun, exciting and professionally challenging and rewarding job.
- An informal, dynamic environment full of challenges and development possibilities – personally as well as professionally.
- The opportunity to influence both the direction of your own job as well as of Nabla Wind Hub/ ROMO Wind A/S.
- A position where you will be part of the decision processes involving your projects and hence directly see the results of your effort.
- You to be part of an international environment and the opportunity to travel.
- A salary and other benefits matching your qualifications, skills and results.
Are you interested?
Send us your CV, motivation letter and financial expectations to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating in the subject line the reference: " Development Engineer for Embedded Linux Applications".
(Nabla wind hub reserves the right to modify this date if it deems it appropriate).
Please provide your CV and an intro letter, in English.
Confidentiality will be maintained throughout the process.
Nabla wind hub practices equal opportunities between men and women in the selection process.